New this month.

Old May 26, 2024, 6:45 pm

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by PGberkshire
so anything BA ever served in J Is grand fathered into your assumptions of what you deserve on a flight?
And you never order anything not on the menu.
Old May 27, 2024, 2:23 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Tafflyer
Because those items have always been F only. Im not asking for F when Ive paid J but get peeved when what was always J is first completely removed and then returned for F only. I do not consider a Cognac something for F only. By all means offer varying quality of product between the classes but I take exception to its removal. The crew, by the way, usually agree, hence their willingness to be flexible. And its usually when the IFM asks at their greeting if theres anything else they can get me that I mention it. Most are not even aware its been enhanced away.
Agreed, cognac in J is a basic.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.