Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Which passengers should be included in group 0?

Which passengers should be included in group 0?

Old May 6, 2024, 12:18 pm

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
I'm rarely queued up in time to partake when the higher priority groups are called.... and that's my choice. What I'd actually like is an enforced priority lane when boarding starts where 0-3 can pretty much walk on up when they arrive instead of getting stuck in a poorly managed blob of other groups who cant manage to stand in the line they're meant to be in..... I know it's asking a lot but its has the potential to be a whole lot better than it currently is.
​​​​​
Exactly, what's the point of status if you can't maximise your lounge time for fear of getting a dishonorable mention on the DYKWIA thread. Simply because you exercise your right to move aside the lower order gate lice that always impede your progress later in the later stages of boarding...
SW7London and 1Aturnleft like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.