FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   BA Mainline BA Euroflyer Gatwick Long Haul and Short Haul Winter 2024/2025 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2153667-ba-mainline-ba-euroflyer-gatwick-long-haul-short-haul-winter-2024-2025-a.html)

vectismanpaul Mar 4, 2024 2:42 pm

BA Mainline BA Euroflyer Gatwick Long Haul and Short Haul Winter 2024/2025

Below is the provisional BA Mainline Long Haul from Gatwick Winter 2024/2025. I expect changes will occur.

New York 6 weekly

Tampa 5 weekly

Orlando Daily

Cancun Daily

Bridgetown 5 weekly

Antigua 6 weekly

St Lucia Daily

Kingston 3 weekly

Punta Cuna 3 weekly

San Jose 3 weekly

Port of Spain 3 weekly

Mauritius 3 weekly

Aruba 1 weekly via one stop

Georgetown 2 weekly via one stop

Grenada 3 weekly via one stop

Tobago 2 weekly via one stop

St Kitts twice weekly via one stop

Cape Town 3 weekly

Accra 3 weekly

Bangkok 3 weekly

70 departures weekly

Plus, potential Cruise charters to Bridgetown and Miami

Dn212 Mar 4, 2024 2:47 pm

Are BA stopping the Las Vegas flight from Gatwick?

vectismanpaul Mar 4, 2024 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by Dn212 (Post 36052444)
Are BA stopping the Las Vegas flight from Gatwick?

Las Vegas is only summer seasonal from Gatwick.

South London Bon Viveur Mar 4, 2024 3:08 pm

BKK is back! It's gone full bucket and spade now- Gatters and only x3 a week....but it is back.

vectismanpaul Mar 4, 2024 3:12 pm

[QUOTE=South London Bon Viveur;36052519]BKK is back! Gone full bucket and spade now. Gatters and only x3 a week....but it is back.[/QUOTE
I am pleased you are happy but dislike the rather outdated ‘bucket and spade’ comment. There is a lot more to Gatwick these days!

South London Bon Viveur Mar 4, 2024 3:20 pm

[QUOTE=vectismanpaul;36052530]

Originally Posted by South London Bon Viveur (Post 36052519)
BKK is back! Gone full bucket and spade now. Gatters and only x3 a week....but it is back.[/QUOTE
I am pleased you are happy but dislike the rather outdated ‘bucket and spade’ comment. There is a lot more to Gatwick these days!

Relax- tongue was in cheek. Indeed, there's nothing wrong with buckets and spades- and I like LGW! Indeed this flight is arguably more business traveller friendly than the previous LHR rotation, and post refurb of the LGW 777 fleet it's a nicer aircraft as well.

JCO1406 Mar 4, 2024 4:30 pm

Does this schedule work with 12 aircrafts or would another one need to be transferred from LHR?

vectismanpaul Mar 5, 2024 9:08 am

Originally Posted by JCO1406 (Post 36052723)
Does this schedule work with 12 aircrafts or would another one need to be transferred from LHR?

12/13 assuming other destinations and frequencies remain the same.

vectismanpaul Mar 5, 2024 10:01 am

Please find below BA Euroflyer Winter 2024/2025 Provisional Short Haul from London Gatwick.

Some of the frequencies detailed below may vary across the season. Some ski destinations do begin until early/mid December.
At the moment there are no winter services scheduled to Amsterdam (surprising in my opinion), Dubrovnik or Nice. (These may both now be summer seasonal)
BA Euroflyer have tended to increase frequencies to some destinations nearer the beginning of the new season where demand has shown to be strong.
There may well be new routes announced as the year goes on.
Some summer seasonal destinations (for example, Dalaman) are scheduled to run into early November. This is to cover the half-term holiday period.
Can anyone confirm that Gatwick to Amsterdam is being discontinued at the end of the summer?
I will update changes in the coming months.
Please let me know of any omissions.

Paphos 2 to 4 weekly

Tenerife 10 to 12 weekly

Gran Canaria 4 to 6 weekly

Arrecife Daily

Faro 13 weekly

Malaga 14 weekly

Seville Daily

Alicante 7 to 8 weekly

Palma 4 weekly

Bordeaux 7 weekly

Nice No Service

Grenoble 1 weekly

Lyon 4 weekly

Amsterdam No service

Turin 9 weekly

Geneva 22 weekly

Marrakech 8 weekly

Innsbruck 8 weekly

Verona 7 weekly

Dubrovnik No service

Salzburg 10 weekly

Glasgow 7 weekly Operated by BA Mainline

Sharm El Sheik 3 weekly

Malta 7 weekly

Fuerteventura 4 weekly

Algiers 7 weekly

Porto 7 weekly

Funchal 6 weekly

Agadir 3 weekly

There will also be ski charters operated to various destinations including Lyon and Grenoble.
I also believe BA Euroflyer are seeking to increase their ad hoc charter flights as well as short series charters.

nivsy Mar 6, 2024 5:40 am

[QUOTE=South London Bon Viveur;36052551]

Originally Posted by vectismanpaul (Post 36052530)
Relax- tongue was in cheek. Indeed, there's nothing wrong with buckets and spades- and I like LGW! Indeed this flight is arguably more business traveller friendly than the previous LHR rotation, and post refurb of the LGW 777 fleet it's a nicer aircraft as well.

Hope the prices are competitive....enough to lure one away from AY! Not sure it will be....

PlaneSpeaking Mar 20, 2024 10:40 am

Originally Posted by vectismanpaul (Post 36054781)
Please find below BA Euroflyer Winter 2024/2025 Provisional Short Haul from London Gatwick.

Some of the frequencies detailed below may vary across the season. Some ski destinations do begin until early/mid December.
At the moment there are no winter services scheduled to Amsterdam (surprising in my opinion), Dubrovnik or Nice. (These may both now be summer seasonal)
BA Euroflyer have tended to increase frequencies to some destinations nearer the beginning of the new season where demand has shown to be strong.
There may well be new routes announced as the year goes on.
Some summer seasonal destinations (for example, Dalaman) are scheduled to run into early November. This is to cover the half-term holiday period.
Can anyone confirm that Gatwick to Amsterdam is being discontinued at the end of the summer?
I will update changes in the coming months.
Please let me know of any omissions.

Paphos 2 to 4 weekly

Tenerife 10 to 12 weekly

Gran Canaria 4 to 6 weekly

Arrecife Daily

Faro 13 weekly

Malaga 14 weekly

Seville Daily

Alicante 7 to 8 weekly

Palma 4 weekly

Bordeaux 7 weekly

Nice No Service

Grenoble 1 weekly

Lyon 4 weekly

Amsterdam No service

Turin 9 weekly

Geneva 22 weekly

Marrakech 8 weekly

Innsbruck 8 weekly

Verona 7 weekly

Dubrovnik No service

Salzburg 10 weekly

Glasgow 7 weekly Operated by BA Mainline

Sharm El Sheik 3 weekly

Malta 7 weekly

Fuerteventura 4 weekly

Algiers 7 weekly

Porto 7 weekly

Funchal 6 weekly

Agadir 3 weekly

There will also be ski charters operated to various destinations including Lyon and Grenoble.
I also believe BA Euroflyer are seeking to increase their ad hoc charter flights as well as short series charters.

Any idea when these will be loaded, PFO in particular as I could do with making my outbound a day or two earlier.

vectismanpaul Mar 20, 2024 11:15 am

The flights I listed are already on the timetable.

PlaneSpeaking Mar 20, 2024 11:54 am

Originally Posted by vectismanpaul (Post 36095553)
The flights I listed are already on the timetable.

It might be BA's IT but there are still only 2 flights a week showing to/from PFO in December. Is it broken or they just haven't loaded them yet? Given that it's forcing me to login to view the timetable which is ridiculous, I'll assume the former. Even if I go to the book flights page without logging in, there are still only 2 a week and it's the same on Skyscanner and Expert Flyer. Where are you seeing these?

vectismanpaul Mar 20, 2024 12:30 pm

The 4 flights a week are usually available in say November and later in March. Paphos is not 4 weekly throughout the season.

PlaneSpeaking Mar 20, 2024 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by vectismanpaul (Post 36095744)
The 4 flights a week are usually available in say November and later in March. Paphos is not 4 weekly throughout the season.

Ah, that will explain it - thank you. I was starting to feel left out!