Club Europe LGW EuroFlyer Check-in Time

Old Jan 11, 2024, 4:10 pm

Programs: Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by DXB2745
yes itís identical. Still on the back wall part.
To be very pedantic there have been some changes. Not particularly Euroflyer related. What was the ticketing desk has gone and is an area for Vueling. There was a separate Gold desk to the left of premium last time I was there, they have messed around with that configuration a few times since the move from North Terminal.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by Confus
Thereís a lot more discretion than the LHR T5 equivalent. If the entrance agent can see the queues are short and you can demonstrate you know where youíre going they have the ability (and usually the willingness) to override it.
Not in my friends experience where the security entrance agent was adamant they were too late at T-29 minutes (GGL member who knew exactly they were going) and insisted they return to check in for further (no) assistance as they were too late.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 5:39 pm

Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
Not in my friends experience where the security entrance agent was adamant they were too late at T-29 minutes (GGL member who knew exactly they were going) and insisted they return to check in for further (no) assistance as they were too late.
What can I say? My -21 smile is clearly better than his. And I’m not even GGL
1Aturnleft likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.