80TP routes on other OneWorld airlines?

Old Sep 15, 2023, 1:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by Ldnn1
Not sure what you mean? Those are all very short hops which get the full 40 TPs that you'd expect for flights of that length. Did BAH-DOH ever get more than that?

The point about CW vs CE is only really relevant for the small grouping of mid-range flights which are around the 2000 mile mark, on the cusp between the two.
Hi,

BAH -DOH etc used to earn 180 tps for F each way but this stopped years ago ( maybe 2008?). Good times. good times
Flights to doha tier points.... - FlyerTalk Forums
I did 3 AUH-MCT runs just at the time they changed the earning rules but they gave me the old tierpoint rules ( at time of booking) as a goodwill gesture
I think also BAH -DOH often had the 744 so you could get 744 F for about 30mins flight time ( this was Walnut style old F). The AUH-MCT was on the 777
Regards

TBS
Ldnn1 likes this.

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Sep 15, 2023 at 1:21 pm
Old Sep 15, 2023, 1:17 pm

Programs: Mucci! And BA Silver – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 6, Bronze 4
Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

BAH -DOH etc used to earn 180 tps for F each way but this stopped years ago ( maybe 2008?)
Flights to doha tier points.... - FlyerTalk Forums
I did 3 AUH-MCT runs just at the time they changed the earning rules but they gave me the old tierpoint rules ( at time of booking) as a goodwill gesture

Regards

TBS
Indeed! Those were the good ole days… twas a combination of the deep knowledge freely imparted by the venerable and learned members of this board and a few BAH-DOH flights many years ago that got me (and helped keep me) as a Gold member. Oh those were very happy days.
The _Banking_Scot likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.