Avis President Club for BA Gold

Old Nov 6, 2023, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by padr
Seems this has now expired if you did not have an Avis preferred account before 1st Sept 2023. Should still work if you created an account with Avis before that date. Had the following from [email protected]:
I have had a preferred account for years, but no upgrade on my Avis account.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 6:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Had some great upgrades with my bump to President's Club.

Berlin in particular told me to take my pick!

Shame it's now expired, was great while it lasted.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:05 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by bhbloke
Had some great upgrades with my bump to President's Club.

Berlin in particular told me to take my pick!

Shame it's now expired, was great while it lasted.
My year ended in September. But I've been renewed for President's Club. Not sure why, or if it's a GGL thing, but I'll take it.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by RichieMc
My year ended in September. But I've been renewed for President's Club. Not sure why, or if it's a GGL thing, but I'll take it.
Checked mine after I'd posted, I also seem to still be a President!
RichieMc likes this.

Last edited by bhbloke; Nov 6, 2023 at 8:08 am Reason: spelling
Old Jan 4, 2024, 6:59 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,

Not sure how this works - but last year I was approved and became Avis President, however login in today I noticed I have been downgraded to Preferred Plus. I am still Gold/GGL for the coming year.
Therefore, can I request for a renewal again by sending an email to the same email again as previously?

Cheers!
Old Jan 4, 2024, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi,

Not sure how this works - but last year I was approved and became Avis President, however login in today I noticed I have been downgraded to Preferred Plus. I am still Gold/GGL for the coming year.
Therefore, can I request for a renewal again by sending an email to the same email again as previously?

Cheers!
No, you have to earn it if you want to keep it. Was a one time award, that ran out when your Avis anniversary was up. If you didn't rent enough cars/spend enough money you lost it.
Old Jan 4, 2024, 11:56 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
If you have an Amex plat you can keep it though!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.