Search

Rebooked flight - messed up itinerary

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2023, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald / BAEC Gold
Rebooked flight - messed up itinerary

HI all,
one of my original flight was cancelled so I decided to change both outbound and inbound flights to a different dates through the online tool. I was able to select all flights I wanted and new flights are correctly displayed within my PNR, but the problem is that 2/4 of the old flights remained in the PNR as well and now I cannot print itinerary, cannot send me the confirmation email and there six flights in my PNR instead of just four.

It looks like this - https://take.ms/YZ4REr

Is there a way how can I remove the cancelled flights from my PNR and be able to receive the emails and correct itinerary? I tried to call the BA and they told me that it is fine like this and they can't remove the flights from the PNR.
Old May 27, 2023, 10:26 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
No, that's just how it works unfortunately. I'm just about rolling off the last of the covid era bookings but some of them have multiple layers of rescheduling showing in MMB. I keep track using tripit.
Old May 27, 2023, 11:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bisonrav
No, that's just how it works unfortunately. I'm just about rolling off the last of the covid era bookings but some of them have multiple layers of rescheduling showing in MMB. I keep track using tripit.
damn, that is what i was afraid of. Did you have any problems during check-in or any other time with your past bookings where you also had multiple layers of flights?
Old May 27, 2023, 11:14 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Not at all, no. You get the latest iteration. If you were to look the PNR up at say Malaysian Airlines or Finnair, you'd find the correct itinerary.
SxMan and casey89 like this.
Old May 28, 2023, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bisonrav
Not at all, no. You get the latest iteration. If you were to look the PNR up at say Malaysian Airlines or Finnair, you'd find the correct itinerary.
You are absolutely right, thank you for reassuring. I just checked the PNR on Finnair website and everything was correct there. Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.