Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ check-in desk open time

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2023, 11:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OW Emerald / BAEC Gold
YYZ check-in desk open time

Hi guys, I am flying from YYZ tomorrow with BA98 and I know BA check-in desks in Toronto are not opened all day, but I was wondering if it would be possible to check-in with the earlier BA92 flight?
Old May 21, 2023, 11:51 pm

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Bag drop?
Old May 22, 2023, 12:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SxMan
Bag drop?
it is opened for BA as well? I am not sure, because somewhere it is only for some airlines
Old May 22, 2023, 3:19 am

Programs: BA Gold
I did this last week and had no problems. BA staff were really, really helpful and had even spotted that I had another flight on to Manchester (different PNR). They tagged my bags all the way through.
casey89 likes this.
Old May 22, 2023, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by polemi
I did this last week and had no problems. BA staff were really, really helpful and had even spotted that I had another flight on to Manchester (different PNR). They tagged my bags all the way through.
amazing, thank you very much.
Old May 24, 2023, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Just quick confirmation in a case anybody is interested with the same question - it is definitely possible to check-in for the later flight during the check-in times for the earlier flight of the day from YYZ to LHR.
Thank you Polemi again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.