BA contacts at Johannesburg OR Tambo

Old Mar 15, 2023, 4:42 am
Original Poster

BA contacts at Johannesburg OR Tambo

I would really like to get in direct contact with someone from BA at JNB airport if possible. I have tried Twitter Direct Messaging and have been ignored for about 24 hours now so not sure how long I should hold on for or whether there is another way to get hold of them.
Does anyone have an email address or direct phone number for BA at JNB?
Old Mar 15, 2023, 4:51 am

Programs: BA GGL/GfL; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Ambassador; IHG Diamond;
Not sure you will have much luck, but you can try +27 10 344 0130

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/help-and-contacts/contact-us?aboutCountry=ZA
Karen762 likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flyingnomad
Thanks rang them but you are correct they cannot help as they cannot give me a time that check in will open nor can they give me a contact at the airport - oh well!

It's not quite as simple as just wanting to know when check in will open - about 100 competitors with firearms from the SA National Championships will be arriving at JNB at approximately the same time (although not all BA - think there's about 30+ on BA) and it takes a looooong time for check in, firearms payments and security procedures so wanted to give them a heads up and try and beat the rush. I'm also disabled so need a wheelchair so getting caught up in long queues or security would be an issue for me.

I guess I'll have to wait for Twitter unless anyone else can advise?
Old Mar 15, 2023, 7:29 am

Check-in opening times are displayed in the BA app. I doubt they’d be able to open early if it means changes to shift times or paying people more.

If you just want to give a heads-up, try to get through to the Manchester or Newcastle call centres, who are most likely to be able to send an email to a regional manager through internal contacts.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 9:30 am
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Check in opened at 1630 at JNB when I flew out last week.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.