Search

Exec club change of app

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2023, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Elite,Star Alliance
Exec club change of app

It may just be me but it is awful

Does anyone know where I can find all my bookings now...used to list them as upcoming flights
Gallus1 likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 2:06 pm

Programs: BAEC, VS Flying Club
Same place as they’ve always been?

’My Bookings’ in the drop-down menu.
jerry a. laska and bafan like this.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Ahhh...found it....used to be front page but now (at least for me) you have to go through 5 pages

Anyway thanks...still there
Old Feb 3, 2023, 2:42 pm

Really?

On the front page, on the drop-down menu top right, My Bookings is the third option down.

Exactly how it’s always been.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Yeah...so..renamed BA Rewards

Open to a picture of Tulips and Reward offers
Go to My Account
Go to Statement
Go to Manage Account
Go to Executive Club
Old Feb 3, 2023, 3:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ALL, IHG, Hilton H
There are 2 apps - British Airways (easy access to bookings) and the BAEC app (called Rewards) which is more of a convoluted route to bookings.
Sound like you're looking at the latter
Old Feb 3, 2023, 3:15 pm

Ah ok, we’re talking different apps.

I’m using the standard British Airways app, you’re using the Executive Club Rewards app.
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 7:19 pm

Is anyone else on the BA executive club rewards app now unable to view their ‘pending’ Avios transactions since they updated to the latest version of the app?

it’s quite frustrating, because my experience is that a lot of pending transactions don’t seem to credit and I then have to chase up with them to get them credited.

But now there doesn’t appear - at least to my searching - to be an easy way to view these now??
Coffeemadman likes this.
Old Feb 17, 2023, 7:32 pm

My recent experience with the app has been dreadful. I can view My Account. I have 8 flight bookings and often it tells me I have none. Other times it tells me I have no internet access/ I’m offline. It is also not fit for purpose for looking/booking flights. The last point is frustrating as not everyone travels with a laptop or larger device than our phone.
Im sorry this was not a constructive answer, for OP, simply another frustrated customer.
I have both apps.
Old Feb 18, 2023, 12:56 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Tofino87
it’s quite frustrating, because my experience is that a lot of pending transactions don’t seem to credit and I then have to chase up with them to get them credited.
I wish there were a better way of managing this too, as I often don't see anything for a few weeks and then receive random Avios that I'd forgotten about. Similarly I don't know when a transaction has actually been recorded or accepted and I forget to even chase up!
Old Feb 18, 2023, 5:54 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
When I try to log in, it tells me "Something went wrong and we are working on it"
Old Feb 18, 2023, 7:24 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
BA's IT is awful. As many have commented in this and other threads, it regularly goes AWOL and does nothing or I get 'sorry, we cannot do this/that/the other at the moment'.

Though there is clearly a lot more functionality than there was a few years ago, that functionality seems to have been introduced at the expense of keeping the previous functionality robust. So I never really trust what I see. It really beggars belief that I have to keep a separate record of my bookings because I can never be certain that I will get a 'computer says no' message!
hsmall and HFHFFlyer like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.