Avios & Companion Voucher not taken

Old Jan 11, 2023, 9:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3 *Gold
Avios & Companion Voucher not taken

Bit of a weird situation - I booked an open-jaw Avios trip using a companion voucher via the gold line a few weeks ago. The booking is showing, there are e-ticket numbers and seats are selectable. I didn't get a confirmation email at the time of booking but have been able to email an e-ticket receipt from MMB. But no avios have been taken, nor has the companion voucher. Two Ł450 charges were correctly made to my credit card for the taxes.

Given the two e-ticket numbers are there I'd normally be content that the tickets are in order but I'm obviously nervous in case something goes wrong. The flights are in April, would you wait and see what happens or give BA a call to get it fixed? I'm definitley not going to spend the avios or voucher until we've flown, but I just wonder if alerting them to this would be better for my nerves!

Last edited by RobDBA; Jan 11, 2023 at 10:06 am
Old Jan 11, 2023, 10:45 am

I’d keep my head down and not talk about it on an internet forum…..
Old Jan 11, 2023, 12:13 pm

Programs: BAEC: Bronze; Marriott: Gold
The first rule of flight club is….
Dreaming of WT+ likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2023, 1:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, A3 *Gold
Thanks all, theres 'reasons' this couldnt be tracked back to me but appreciate the sentiment. As long as no one thinks theres a likelyhood of a critical issue on the day I'll just go ahead and wait it out
Old Jan 12, 2023, 1:54 am

Programs: BAEC gold, Marriott gold, Hilton gold
Please PM me exact instructions on how you did this.
RobDBA likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.