Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

MMB - can't enter hotel information for trip to US

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2022, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Apologies if this is a known issue/answered somewhere else, but I have a trip to the US next week and just got a reminder email about entering my address details. I went into MMB and can't see anywhere to fill them in. This used to be quite clear. Is this a bug or am I just being stupid/failing to see something?
Old Nov 24, 2022, 11:47 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Should be in the same place where you add your passport/Advanced Passenger Information.

IIRC it's under your name in the new app layout.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Thank you -- found it! That is ... not at all clear. Also not helped that I obviously did it a couple of months ago, so I'm not sure why BA felt the need to send me an email about it... I guess mods can feel free to delete this thread.
Old Nov 24, 2022, 12:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
Previously I never bothered to update this stuff ( whatever I put in on the ESTA when I applied I never updated for subsequent trips under the same ESTA and nobody seemed to care ) .. but checking in last week at online checkin I was prompted to enter/confirm the address that I'd be staying at .. pretty sure that's new on BA.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.