Vegetarian / GF meals in CW

Old Nov 20, 2022, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your responses. I got hit by the 5 post limit and then totally forgot to come back to this forum. Yes, I definitely order VLML not VGML but as some of you have mentioned get hit by the lowest common denominator. As for the Parmesan thing, its weird that they call it Parmesan if its not but hopefully they are indeed diligent enough not to label that as vegetarian, although I noticed that the money does not actually say that its vegetarian although the second option always seems to be ostensibly so. Do the crew have access to ingredient and allergen lists etc? Sounds like the best option is to order a GF meal for my husband and nothing special for myself, mention when I board that Im veggie, and hope for the best!
Old Nov 20, 2022, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Yes the crew have allergen lists for all the meals.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.