Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Will Alaskan provide AA and BA boarding passes?

Old Nov 13, 2022, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond

Flying LAX-SFO on Alaskan later today (booked as part of an itinerary through BA).
LAX-SFO Alaska; SFO-JFK AA; JFK-LHR BA

I get an error whilst trying to check in online, but that's a usual Alaska issue.
Tried to check in for the next flight on AA and that originally came up with "error" but now tells me to check in via BA who in return tell me to check in with AA.
Same with the next flight on BA. They tell me to check in with AA and they say BA

So, would Alaskan be able to issue BPs for Alaska, AA and BA flights, or just pop over to the AA desks?
Old Nov 13, 2022, 3:42 pm

Programs: MVPGold 75K
I don't want to be rude, but it is not Alaskan, it is Alaska. It gives BP with BA and AA flights all the way. I live in PDX and as OW emerald do have all these combos. As will give u BP

Originally Posted by xenole
Flying LAX-SFO on Alaskan later today (booked as part of an itinerary through BA).
LAX-SFO Alaska; SFO-JFK AA; JFK-LHR BA

I get an error whilst trying to check in online, but that's a usual Alaska issue.
Tried to check in for the next flight on AA and that originally came up with "error" but now tells me to check in via BA who in return tell me to check in with AA.
Same with the next flight on BA. They tell me to check in with AA and they say BA

So, would Alaskan be able to issue BPs for Alaska, AA and BA flights, or just pop over to the AA desks?
Old Nov 13, 2022, 9:04 pm

Programs: AA - CK/Airpass
Originally Posted by felicidad76
I don't want to be rude, but it is not Alaskan, it is Alaska. It gives BP with BA and AA flights all the way. I live in PDX and as OW emerald do have all these combos. As will give u BP
Correcting OP and then proceeding to typo AS (As makes the sentence an illogical fragment) and spell you as u is an interesting rhetorical choice.

That said OP, the first reply is correct that (outside some extremely rare circumstances) Alaska will print the boarding passes all the way to your destination.
Old Nov 13, 2022, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
Only gave me one paper BP for their flight. A mobile one did appear later for AA on their app.

My BA BP for my JFK-LHR flight shows no group or FF number. Certainly getting a lot of middle fingers today!

At least my cheap economy fare TPs are posting.
10TP for MAN-LHR and 20TP for LHR-LAX (along with half the Avios as I flew AA rather than BA).

Last edited by xenole; Nov 13, 2022 at 11:16 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.