Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Double Avios offer - next 4 flights - book by 20 November 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 5, 2022, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Registration link :

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/offers/double-avios-2022

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness

Just received an email from BA:

"You can now enjoy double Avios on up to four flights flown anywhere on our network, including UK domestic flights, between now and 31 January 2023. All you need to do is register for this offer and book by 20 November 2022.

This also applies to all British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair, when travelling between North America and Europe."
Bluekjp likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:40 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, HH Diamond.
Originally Posted by Ned1968
Just received an email from BA:

"You can now enjoy double Avios on up to four flights flown anywhere on our network, including UK domestic flights, between now and 31 January 2023. All you need to do is register for this offer and book by 20 November 2022.

This also applies to all British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair, when travelling between North America and Europe."
No email for me, But my flight tomorrow does seem to be earning a lot more avios than it should according to MMB
Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:50 am

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT
Usually with these offers they’re only valid on new bookings made after registration, not for existing bookings.
Markie likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by palcsaky
Usually with these offers they’re only valid on new bookings made after registration, not for existing bookings.
Not strictly, there have been some before that are inclusive of flights booked within the past weeks.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by stewaran
No email for me, But my flight tomorrow does seem to be earning a lot more avios than it should according to MMB
I have found recently that any time I have been rebooked, that the rebooking is into J so full avios earnings. It may be to do with this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:52 am

Programs: BA Gold, several other less interesting cards...
Hmm. Mrs srbrenna is getting double the Avios for our flight tomorrow and I’m not!
Old Nov 4, 2022, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
I’ve checked my flight to Sofia tomorrow and it has indeed doubled! ☺️
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, ALL, IHG, Hilton H
Flights coming up in a week and different number of Avios showing in MMB via app compared to Web view.
App view indicates double on one flight but not the return 🤔
Percy Pig likes this.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:11 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Must be to a specific group of people, haven't received anything as of yet.
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
I got the offer, but I haven't flown a lot of BA lately. And I moved from Bronze to Blue in the middle of my BAEC year. Not sure why that happened? Doesn't that normally happen when the year resets?
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:19 am

Programs: United GS, BAEC GGL, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
I just looked at MMB for flight tomorrow and Sunday and I am getting a nice 80k for BUD to SEA!
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Jpm81
I just looked at MMB for flight tomorrow and Sunday and I am getting a nice 80k for BUD to SEA!
Or in the new world £10k spend as a gold
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:21 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
It is new bookings only and you must register for the promotion before making the booking. I haven't received the email as of yet but my wife has.

The T & Cs with the email read:

Terms and conditions

This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club Member. Eligible Participants may join the Executive Club, using code A_Z07715 which will automatically register them to this promotion. British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below.

Eligible Participants must register between 4 November and 20 November 2022 (Promotional Period), at the offer page before booking and follow the "Register now" link provided. A "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful. Registration must take place before booking in order to qualify.

Book all Qualifying Flights and Qualifying Holidays (see below for definitions) by 23:59 GMT 20 November 2022 with all travel to be completed between 4 November 2022 and 31 January 2023 (Travel Period). To qualify for the bonus Avios offers, Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking. This promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who register, book and travel during the Promotion Period and Travel Period.

Promotion 1 – Double Avios on flights
Double Avios is available on up to four Qualifying Flights, including any flights taken as part of a Qualifying Holiday in Promotion 2. Double Avios is calculated from the base Avios, this is before any Tier or cabin bonuses are applied.

Double Avios is awarded on the first four Qualifying Flights that are flown post registering and booking. The order of booking does not determine the order in which Qualifying Flights are awarded. Eligible Participants who complete any Qualifying Flights will be automatically awarded double Avios 24-48 hours after completion of each Qualifying Flight up to a maximum of four. This includes any Qualifying Flights flown as part of Promotion 2.

A Qualifying Flight is a single leg of a journey that departs from one location and lands in another, e.g. Edinburgh to London. A Qualifying Flight is a flight with a BA prefix on any selling class or cabin on any British Airways operated service (excluding Reward flights or upgrades using Avios) or any flight included as part of a Qualifying Holiday and any flight with a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between Europe and North America. The promotion also applies to travel on domestic flights within the UK, or on SUN-AIR and BA CityFlyer.

Qualifying Flights can be booked as a one way, returns, multi trip bookings or as part of a Qualifying Holiday, where each individual leg counts towards the maximum of four Qualifying Flights.

Promotion 2 - Double Avios on holidays
Double Avios on Qualifying Holidays are calculated as two Avios for every £1 spent on the total cost of a Qualifying Holiday (instead of the usual one Avios for every £1 spent). Double Avios is available on Qualifying Holidays, where the flight element counts towards the four Qualifying Flights in Promotion 1.

A Qualifying Holiday is any combination of a Flights + Hotel, Flights + Car, or Flights + Hotel + Car booking where the flight element of the booking must originate in the UK. A holiday must be booked on ba.com or via the British Airways contact centre only. The flights booked as part of a Qualifying Holiday will count towards the maximum four Qualifying Flights as part of Promotion 1. The promotion does not apply to any bookings made with partners via external sites, including with Executive Club hotel partners or Avios travel partners. A hotel or car hire booking made without a flight will not qualify. A hotel or car hire added to a flight booking where the elements are priced separately will not qualify.

The definition of Eligible Participants according to the sign up page appears to be "*Double Avios on flights and holidays can be awarded to all UK Executive Club Members who sign up... "

Last edited by cwl; Nov 4, 2022 at 11:32 am
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:27 am
cwl
Accor Contributor BadgeFairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/Gold, Flying Blue Silver, All Accor Gold, Hilton Honours Diamond,
At present an attempt to register for the promotion simply gets the following message:

"There was a problem with your request, please try again later."
Old Nov 4, 2022, 11:35 am

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT
What is the registration link?
Found it: https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...ble-avios-2022
littlevoices and LPQ like this.

Last edited by palcsaky; Nov 4, 2022 at 12:15 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.