Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Emirates doesn't appear to be offered out of Dublin

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver

Just looking at a few dates next year and the Qantas app doesn't seem to be offering any Emirates options out of Dublin to Oz. I haven't checked online yet . It was a handy way to earn TP and avios while flying Emirates. Mind you it is 3 years since I did this and an awful lot has changed since then!

Last edited by blurt91; Oct 20, 2022 at 2:28 am
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:46 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
And this is related to BA how?
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:46 am

Originally Posted by blurt91
Just looking at a few dates next year and the Qantas app doesn't seem to be offering any Emirates options out of Dublin to Oz. I haven't checked online yet . It was a handy way to earn TP and avios while flying Emirates. Mind you it is 3 years since I did this and an awful lot has changed since then!
Just curious what this has to do with the BA part of FT, maybe a move to the Emirates or QF side of the aisle?
SKT-DK likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Deckter
And this is related to BA how?
Guessing the Qantas code sharing arrangement that would enable tier points to be collected?
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:53 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Platinum; Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond
Both the flights seem to have a QF code, but there may be restrictions on what fares that code can be booked on.
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver
Apologies for posting it here..yes it would have been better to post elsewhere, but I only asked here because it had been a way of earning BA avios and TP.
Waterhorse likes this.
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:43 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by blurt91
Apologies for posting it here..yes it would have been better to post elsewhere, but I only asked here because it had been a way of earning BA avios and TP.
Tangentially BA related yes, but your question is why doesn’t QF code share on EK out of Dublin. So one for the QF or EK forums.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.