JFK dining options for Club (Gold)

Old Oct 19, 22, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

JFK dining options for Club (Gold)

Hi,

As a Gold member travelling Club from JFK, what are the pre-flight dining options? Im on BA182 (2300 departure).

Thx

Ben
Old Oct 19, 22, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by BWBriscoe View Post
Hi,

As a Gold member travelling Club from JFK, what are the pre-flight dining options? Im on BA182 (2300 departure).

Thx

Ben
Club lounge preflight dining based upon class of travel.

and/or

The First Class lounge based upon your status although food options dont really extend beyond snacks here.
​​​​​​
The Concorde Room preflight dining is out of bounds to you based upon your status and class of travel.

​​​​​Upon arrival you also have the Arrivals lounge in T5.
Old Oct 19, 22, 5:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 100K; BA Gold
First Lounge dining. CCR is available to GGL or those in F.
Old Oct 20, 22, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jerry a. laska View Post
First Lounge dining. CCR is available to GGL or those in F.
What are the food options in First? Is it better than Club? Want to have a decent meal before getting my head down in Club Suite!
Old Oct 20, 22, 9:55 am

Programs: BA GfL, GGL/CCR
I haven't been in the f or club lounge for some years, but I believe the f lounge offers snacks, club lounge hot buffet.
Old Oct 20, 22, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, LX Frequent Traveller, IHG Diamond Elite Ambassador, Hilton Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by crazyarmadillo View Post
I haven't been in the f or club lounge for some years, but I believe the f lounge offers snacks, club lounge hot buffet.
Since the refurbishment in 2018, the First lounge has a smaller version of the Club offering (hot and cold buffets), with a few different options.
crazyarmadillo likes this.
Old Oct 20, 22, 2:23 pm

Programs: EK Skywards Gold; BAEC Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Plat
It always amazes me how many times I've had folks coming up to me in the BA First lounge at JFK asking me where I got my hot buffet food from.

The dining room is open and its generally sufficient for a proper evening meal - if you turn right shortly after entering (where you see the snack jars) and follow all the way through to the back, you'll find the dining room.

Most people think that the only food options available are small cheese board and charcuterie platter just before the bar or the QR code ordering on the tables.

Search this Thread