How to find Alaska PNR from BA MMB?

Old Oct 6, 2022, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
How to find Alaska PNR from BA MMB?

Does anyone have any tricks or hints to help me find where the Alaska PNR for Alaska flights in my booking may be? I have tried even tried a Finnair E-Ticket receipt but none of them have it. There is no link to choose seats for the Alaska flights (unlike on AA flights, from BA MMB), and the Alaska website doesn't accept the 125 ticket number. I'm trying to select seats and check in for flights tomorrow that I have just been involuntary booked on but cannot do this without it and wondered if anyone has experienced this recently.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 4:00 pm

Programs: GGL, UA 1MM
I rang BA and they gave me the PNR.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

I'm flying right now so can't call yet. Was going to do that as a last resort tonight, should have said that.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 4:25 pm

CheckMyTrip app works for EI sectors on 125- tickets so could be worth a try. Not tried it with AS though.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 8:44 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, Total Wine & More Reserve
Ive used the chat function on the AS website for this before.
Old Oct 6, 2022, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by econ
Ive used the chat function on the AS website for this before.
literally just did this and got it in <3 minutes. Very good service.
efincomputer, econ and BA or bust like this.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 1:51 am

Programs: Chevalier de la Gallentrie - Knight of the Platinum Hair Brush, BA Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by TangoOneSeven
literally just did this and got it in <3 minutes. Very good service.
They are also usually very quick to respond on Twitter if you DM them. I've done that for my last few AS PNRs when i've booked via BA - always had a prompt response.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by Nikko5
CheckMyTrip app works for EI sectors on 125- tickets so could be worth a try. Not tried it with AS though.
Worked fine for me on an Alaskan flight booked through BA as an avios redemption; was then able to select a seat and pre-order food.
Nikko5 likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2023, 10:30 am

Programs: Hilton Gold; UA 3P; Cattle-Class on everything else.
Checkmytrip has now become a phone-app only...So I had to use Alaska's online chat - which worked well. I don't get why BA doesn't put these partner confirmation #s on their website...What a pain to have to call the BA-Avios # just for this! Come on BA - simple things!
Old Mar 11, 2023, 1:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I just rang the gold line, got it from them. Odd that AA ones appear on MMB but AS ones dont.
Old Mar 15, 2023, 4:00 pm

Alaska's MMB won't accept the BA ticket number, but if you try (and fail) to check-in with the eTicket number > 24 hours prior to departure, it'll fail to a page that says 'It's too early to check in for your flight' with the confirmation code on the top right!
Old Mar 15, 2023, 5:49 pm

In the future you can get the AS PNR by trying to select seats. It will send you to AS but will give you the PNR.
Boreas likes this.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 1:58 pm

chat function easy still. british site wasn't showing a place to select seats. got an instant upgrade (+1 guest) using avios on alaska metal with AA Ppro 80 hrs before scheduled flight. Glad that worked pretty easily!
Old Sep 13, 2023, 11:15 am

Programs: BA Silver + AY Platin + DL Silver
Originally Posted by caminyx
Alaska's MMB won't accept the BA ticket number, but if you try (and fail) to check-in with the eTicket number > 24 hours prior to departure, it'll fail to a page that says 'It's too early to check in for your flight' with the confirmation code on the top right!
Sounds good, but looks like it doesn't work any more. Or am I doing something wrong?

Old Sep 13, 2023, 11:17 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
This worked for me yesterday. Use 12512345677 or whatever, not 125-12345677 and you'll see the alaska PNR top right on the "can't log in" screen.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.