Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Japan reopening to triple vaccinated - BA plans

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Japan reopening to triple vaccinated - BA plans

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2022, 4:02 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Ah yes, sorry the mid flight snack was so small I missed it!

Yes I agree, calling that one at 23 mins a meal would be a bit of an exaggeration
Old Sep 29, 2022, 4:18 am

Programs: QRPC, BAEC
Originally Posted by KARFA
Ah yes, sorry the mid flight snack was so small I missed it!

Yes I agree, calling that one at 23 mins a meal would be a bit of an exaggeration
Yeah looks quite small for what has become a 14 hour mammoth flight tbh, but again even pre-covid I’ve always found JAL economy meals to be on the diet (small) portion especially the second hot meal, maybe they cater more to the Japanese health conscious flyers haha

CX are the best in terms of providing you proper hot meals i.e even on 8 hour red-eyes from Aus-HKG they give you a full meal post takeoff plus a full breakfast pre landing. I mention this as the HKG flights have become even longer than HND-LHR with the CX westbound to LHR reaching 15 hours on some days! So CX might be the way to go unless BA sorts their in flight service for these longer flights.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 4:29 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Folks, as a courtesy to the OP, please focus on their question, rather than overspilling the repetitive ranting about the current state of BA's catering from other threads.
KARFA likes this.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Sep 29, 2022 at 4:46 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.