Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does LGW have security conformance?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:52 am
Original Poster

Does LGW have security conformance?

I know LCY doesn’t having recently gone through after departure time on a delayed flight. Thinking of doing the same for an LGW departure if it can work?

thanks!
Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:54 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
No they don’t.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
No they don’t.
Nice. Thank you.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 11:40 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, SAA Voyager
Data point

my WizzAir flight was delayed 3 hours. 90mins before the new departure time I attempted to pass through security and the automatic gates wouldn’t let me. Staff at security would only let me through if airline staff authorised it (which I went and found and they did)

Not sure what time the trigger is for stopping you going through but there is some sort of time check in place
Old Sep 22, 2022, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonCapeTownAnyday
Data point

my WizzAir flight was delayed 3 hours. 90mins before the new departure time I attempted to pass through security and the automatic gates wouldn’t let me. Staff at security would only let me through if airline staff authorised it (which I went and found and they did)

Not sure what time the trigger is for stopping you going through but there is some sort of time check in place
Ah that is not so good!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.