Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mostly Impressed [CE to/from BUD]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2022, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Mostly Impressed [CE to/from BUD]

I took my first business trip in CE for a couple of years this week and mostly very impressed, though there were some (first world problem) issues. First Wing was queuing right through to the entrance. Even when both security lanes were open they seem to operate very slowly. Took close to half an hour to get through, so no time for brekkie, but I needn't had worried as the food on board was delicious and served promptly. Boarding was a little chaotic and the flight delayed, but the pilot caught up and we were not too late arriving.
The return from BUD was delayed due to late arrival of the incoming flight. Boarding was well managed; the staff spotted Mr Group 4 but Entitled lurking at the front of the queue and sent him away when he tried to board first. Strange boarding process in that you walk down the airbridge which is not connected to the aircraft, so down the steps you go, walk the 20m across the tarmac, then up the steps to the door. It took a while for the 7 wheelchair-bound passengers to get on board.
Great crew (and lovely prawn curry) on the way back, pilot caught up time on the flight and we landed just a few minutes late. Then the fun stopped. First, no one there to put the gate guidance system on, then no one to get the airbridge to the aircraft, so spent the 30 mins chatting to the lovely crew, one of whom was new. Well done BA.
CatchThePigeon likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2022, 2:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I've just booked a trip to BUD in November and coulda sworn it was from T3. Is it changing of did I miss read my booking?
Old Sep 10, 2022, 2:50 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by kingcole974
I've just booked a trip to BUD in November and coulda sworn it was from T3. Is it changing of did I miss read my booking?
BUD switches to T3 from the 31st October
List of BA flights from T3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.