Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Different Taxes and Fees shown between 2 different BAEC accounts

Different Taxes and Fees shown between 2 different BAEC accounts

Old Aug 20, 2022, 2:57 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze, Mucci recipient
Originally Posted by Schultzois
Receiving points would, I guess, be “earning.”
I kept my parents accounts active by redeeming, which is not earning…
Subtle difference, which is why I asked in the first place! Thanks for your experience. I guess I could gift them the minimum amount of miles if I don’t find another way for them to earn.
If US based the Chase BA credit card is a straightforward way to earn Avios. Or if you have an Amex MR rewards card you can exchange MR for Avios. Or sign up for e-rewards and do a few surveys or do the same via Avios for thoughts (the new name for rewardsforthoughts)
Edit i see ​​​​​guv1976 suggested the surveys route a few minutes ago.
Old Aug 20, 2022, 3:02 pm

Originally Posted by AJA_
If US based the Chase BA credit card is a straightforward way to earn Avios. Or if you have an Amex MR rewards card you can exchange MR for Avios. Or sign up for e-rewards and do a few surveys or do the same via Avios for thoughts (the new name for rewardsforthoughts)
Edit i see ​​​​​guv1976 suggested the surveys route a few minutes ago.
Thanks for the ideas - my parents have Amex MR, and for that matter also HSBC which allows transfer to Avios (sometimes with a nice bonus), so will probably steer them that way. As they have a household account, the RFS issue really only needs to be settled for one of them (and then just book using that account). When I’ve been keeping Avios from expiring, redemption was always easiest as it knocks both accounts with a single redemption…
AJA_ likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.