Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Style BA-AMEX 2for1 Avios Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2022, 5:12 am
Original Poster

New Style BA-AMEX 2for1 Avios Search

I used my only new 2for1 to book DXB-LHR (outbound), and cant work out a way to search for the inbound.
Hoping some kind soul would be able to search for 2fo1 new style rewards
LON-DOH (perm/club) Nov-15 or Nov-16 AND/OR
LON-DXB (perm/club) Nov-15 or Nov-16

I have never added a inboud to an outbound itinerary (have done the reverse a few times), so not sure if its possible, is this possible so i make best use of my 2for1??
Thanks for any help
Old Aug 18, 2022, 6:52 am

Programs: IHG Platinum; Marriott Silver; Avis president's: Hertz President's
There are 4 club seats available on BA2033 from LGW to DOH on the 16th, nothing showing for DXB. As far as I recall, the new vouchers don't increase availability in WT+
babyg_wc likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by umgowah
There are 4 club seats available on BA2033 from LGW to DOH on the 16th, nothing showing for DXB. As far as I recall, the new vouchers don't increase availability in WT+
umgowah many thanks.... i think ill grab those LGW-DOH seats up (hopefully i can add/amend the booking).. cheers!
umgowah likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2022, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
This is a sensible idea for a Wiki ?? I am lucky enough to have a couple of spares, which came in very handy in US to grab a return which only had visible availability when checking with a second Premium Voucher. If you don't have a spare - I am not sure how you would look for the "additional availabilty"

Perhaps a master / wiki thread would be helpful for those with this quandary but no spare voucher ?
Old Aug 23, 2022, 3:01 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
This is a sensible idea for a Wiki ?? I am lucky enough to have a couple of spares, which came in very handy in US to grab a return which only had visible availability when checking with a second Premium Voucher. If you don't have a spare - I am not sure how you would look for the "additional availabilty"

Perhaps a master / wiki thread would be helpful for those with this quandary but no spare voucher ?
I agree. I was about to ask a similar question myself when I found this thread, and I suspect that it will become a wider problem for FT'ers as more of the new Amex vouchers are issued, and then more pertinently, used.

Up until now, the OH and I have been OK as either one or other of us still had a voucher in the account. However recently we've used the second voucher and now have no way of checking the potential additional availability.

In our case we have a sub-optimal outbound date for a MAN-LHR-JNB flight in J and would like to change date if something crops up. However there doesn't appear to be anyway of seeing what's theoretically available for a Ł35/pax change fee.

I have a Barclaycard "upgrade" voucher. Does anyone know if this also has enhanced availability which would show if I searched using this option?

I have registered with Seat Spy, and again does anyone know whether seat spy alerts to all reward fare classes, or just the 'standard' ones?

Last edited by NicholasMAN; Aug 24, 2022 at 2:19 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.