FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Paging Graham R Reid, ref your lost BA luggage tag (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2090414-paging-graham-r-reid-ref-your-lost-ba-luggage-tag.html)

navylad Aug 11, 2022 1:05 pm

Paging Graham R Reid, ref your lost BA luggage tag

So I picked up a silver luggage tag that had fallen on the platform at Oxford Circus. Happy to return it to the owner, DM me if you are on here.

marcopizzaiuolo Aug 11, 2022 1:22 pm

If you do not get the owner here, I guess that if you send it to ba they should return it to the owner?

Schwann Aug 11, 2022 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by marcopizzaiuolo (Post 34506948)
If you do not get the owner here, I guess that if you send it to ba they should return it to the owner?

Pigs might fly.

mikeyfly Aug 11, 2022 1:56 pm

I see these “found credit card posts” on Facebook and would be mortified if it was me, I’d of course cancel and reorder

Swanhunter Aug 11, 2022 2:02 pm

Poor man having his name publicly associated with being Silver 😮

OddJobMan Aug 11, 2022 2:06 pm

When was the last time a silver luggage tag was even issued?

ratechaser Aug 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by OddJobMan (Post 34507069)

I think that's the point, it's clearly a valuable antique...

SonicStar817 Aug 11, 2022 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by OddJobMan (Post 34507069)

Around mid 2020. I managed to snag a card and luggage tags when I first became Silver around that time before they eventually got pulled.

Confus Aug 11, 2022 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by Swanhunter (Post 34507058)

Silver is nothing to be ashamed of. Rust, on the other hand…

Cymro Aug 11, 2022 2:33 pm

Rust is nothing to be ashamed of, but bragging or caring about it is.

HIDDY Aug 11, 2022 4:03 pm

I'm happy to be a nothing so he is not me.

A nice gesture navylad. :tu:

bafan Aug 11, 2022 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Swanhunter (Post 34507058)

I’m happy with my Silver status. (Grateful to have managed to keep it, tbh)

Engineering Travel Aug 11, 2022 6:18 pm

Sometimes I think the BA Forum should be split, Golds upwards and Silvers down..To much Im a Goldie chat on here..;)

HIDDY Aug 11, 2022 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by Engineering Travel (Post 34507679)
Sometimes I think the BA Forum should be split, Golds upwards and Silvers down..To much Im a Goldie chat on here..;)

Indeed.......I know my place! :D

Sam Bee Aug 11, 2022 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by Engineering Travel (Post 34507679)

I've thought in the past there should be a Y/Y+ Vs J/F split. I appreciate that there is a higher % of premium travellers on here than in normal life, but I'd bet most travellers in Flyertalk still fly paid Y.

I came to this forum to try and work out which status I should work towards as I fly regularly long haul, but as it's predominantly eastwards I quickly realised to go for the best airlines/times and utilise Avios for family holidays using RFS. Works well, I'm on 9 different airlines so far this year, which could have been BA+1 other if I was so minded (actually, also if they'd have kept BKK in place).