Paying off balance, deposit in EUR

Old Aug 7, 2022, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Paying off balance, deposit in EUR

Hi
I have an upcoming DUB-LHR-LAX booking. I made it a while ago and added 1 night at the Maldron Hotel in Dublin for positoning, which let me only pay a 300 EUR deposit with the balance due about a month before departure. I think this may make it technically a BA Holidays booking?
My questions:
1) Can I settle the balance in GBP (for extra AMEX Avios and travel benefits) if I call BA?
2) I have two future travel vouchers, one in GBP and one in EUR. Can either/both be used?
Thanks
Old Aug 7, 2022, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by danmushman
Hi
I have an upcoming DUB-LHR-LAX booking. I made it a while ago and added 1 night at the Maldron Hotel in Dublin for positoning, which let me only pay a 300 EUR deposit with the balance due about a month before departure. I think this may make it technically a BA Holidays booking?
My questions:
1) Can I settle the balance in GBP (for extra AMEX Avios and travel benefits) if I call BA?
2) I have two future travel vouchers, one in GBP and one in EUR. Can either/both be used?
Thanks
It will be a package if you paid deposit and as it starts in Dublin it would need to be paid in Euros.

You can use both vouchers the voucher in GBP will be converted to the equivalent EUR.You can email [email protected] to have BA holidays apply the voucher to the package.
danmushman likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
thanks will look to do this

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.