Search

We want another Pucci Galore TTFTG

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2022, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / Aegean
We want another Pucci Galore TTFTG

Pucci Galore. A Hairbrush request from me and tmay I say our FT community

I love you to bits frankly and always read your posts!

As a lowly Silver Boy ( I pay for my tickets darling like you now! ) I am after some FURTHER tittle tattle taies from the Galley.

Your stories about hair curlers and Dubai trips had me and the FLYERTALK community crying with unrestrained joy.......

BA FRANKLY need to endorse & PAY you (especially after the current Summer Sagas ) to tell stories as you are such a brand for the airline travelling public. Were you BA Brummie 737 and 1-11 Crrew as I did a lot of Dusseldorf in the late 90's as worked in Cologne then. We even still have a John Lewis and M&S in Solihull which my Lady frequents often!

I am a Francophile like you too but previously from the Eurocamp Mobile Home ( we had graduated from Tents but they were more Social..... )

anyhow currently BEGGING for a story.....Your posts bring a WHOLE lot of JOY as us Rugby Boys know when to behave when we are BEING TOLD OFF for MISBEHAVIOUR!

Steve loves ya frankly

xxx
Old Aug 6, 2022, 8:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

You've got it bad....
Old Aug 6, 2022, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / Aegean
Hiddy. Pucci rules. Let's agree that one.....

This Lady makes us all HAPPY like an Abba Song. I cannot sing but I am going to Castle Howard to express myself LODLY in 2 weeks time!. Thinking Darling. " Man after Midnight!"

I'm probably OLDER "dare I say this " as you sound like a younger Lady with your attitude.

BUT the BA lasses ae great and I fondly remember being very non PC doing Toes ay a bar in Marbella. I was encouraged however and am still remain married!

Anyhow,STORIES required.

xxx

Pucci. we want a story as the BA news is CRAP. I just don't know to check a bag etc in my next trip, make us feel GOOD again!
Old Aug 7, 2022, 3:24 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Blimey. I ve got one up my sleeve that needs polishing. I was going to post but wasn’t sure whether it would be appropriate in these stressed times. If there interest, I will.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 3:26 am

Programs: BAEC
Go on Pucci, we really need a giggle in these depressing times.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 3:40 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Steve has been on the vino.
ExpatExp and RetiredATLATC like this.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 5:34 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Blimey. I ve got one up my sleeve that needs polishing. I was going to post but wasn’t sure whether it would be appropriate in these stressed times. If there interest, I will.
Yeeees pleeeaaase
PUCCI GALORE likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2022, 5:40 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, HH G, BR Diamond/*G, BAEC Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Schwann
Steve has been on the vino.
It's not uncommon around the parts.

Additionally, many think they need to recuperate their ticket price investment with booze which doesn't help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.