Can't submit Adv Pax Info - US trip

Old Jul 27, 2022, 6:09 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL
Just go to check-in. I have my details in my BA profile, put it into BA twice, put it into AA twice (AA metal), and it still said I needed further information (all of which MMB said was present). I provided it at checkin at ZRH (flying ZRH->LHR->JFK), and got both boarding passes. The TATL was missing my BAEC number (despite me manually entering it twice on the AA site), and when I went by the AA desk in T3 to add it and get a BP reprint, lo and behold the APIS information had dropped off and I needed to give it all again. There are slightly extenuating circumstances on this booking (corporate-wage-slave says all my bookings are “complicated”) but I think this is a run-of-the-mill issue. Weirdly, my Global Entry KTN stuck all the way through (checked with every agent) and worked fine at JFK.
Old Jul 27, 2022, 8:02 pm

Nothing works, I have tried every way recommended to get the info into the record, even had an email confirming that it was added, but 2 hrs later it’s gone and same message comes up again. I am so tired of dealing with BA.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 4:55 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by PC44
Nothing works, I have tried every way recommended to get the info into the record, even had an email confirming that it was added, but 2 hrs later it’s gone and same message comes up again. I am so tired of dealing with BA.
I'm in the same state, where BA keeps saying API is needed. I was able to get most of the data entered using Firefox in a "Private Window", not logging into BAEC, and using the confirmation number to open the booking (using the old-style MMB).

If it won't take, then you'll have to get it filled in at the airport. Or, call BA. let them try to enter it over the phone.

For such an essential part of an airline's site to be completely broken for this long is really hard to understand, "BA IT" jokes aside.
prof likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by gormless

For such an essential part of an airline's site to be completely broken for this long is really hard to understand, "BA IT" jokes aside.
It is indeed mind-boggling that a service company could have such appalling IT this far into the 21st century.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.