Parked Airbuses GLA

Old Jul 24, 2022, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Parked Airbuses GLA

Odd to see 5 parked Airbuses at GLA today. 2 at BAMG and 3 at the satellite apron. Even though Sunday perhaps a little quieter with start of English holidays you’d think they’d all be in use. Looks a bit like the covid parking of 2020. Nice to see all the BA tails. I bet they could fill them with some weekend TFS PMI etc
Old Jul 24, 2022, 8:31 am

Programs: BA GGL / GfL
Originally Posted by gw76
Odd to see 5 parked Airbuses at GLA today. 2 at BAMG and 3 at the satellite apron. Even though Sunday perhaps a little quieter with start of English holidays you’d think they’d all be in use. Looks a bit like the covid parking of 2020. Nice to see all the BA tails. I bet they could fill them with some weekend TFS PMI etc
Glasgow is a maintenance centre for BA, but is also used for storage. The current residents can be found listed here:

BA Fleet Status

Pilot37
Old Jul 24, 2022, 11:14 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by gw76
Unfortunately they cannot be filled without the necessary crew and other team members.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 1:08 pm

Programs: BA Exec - BA GGL/CCR, UA Premier Platinum
Could have done with one of them at BHD today - no BA service here today- all four Sunday flights were cancelled. Not like we can get the train down to LHR

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.