Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

T3 Fast Track security for guest but complicated

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T3 Fast Track security for guest but complicated

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2022, 2:29 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
My bad. Thought it covered Plats too.
Apologies
It did, but many moons ago.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:07 am

Programs: Eurobonus Gold [*AG], Finnair Gold [OWS] HHonors Diamond, Hertz Pres Circle
/Semi-off topic: Are OW elites [Sapphire and Emerald] entitled to bring a guest through fast track at T3 flying OW in economy?
At T5 there's no problem as Emerald hence First Wing.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold, Marriott Gold elite, *A Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by GOTBound
/Semi-off topic: Are OW elites [Sapphire and Emerald] entitled to bring a guest through fast track at T3 flying OW in economy?
I achieved this in June (wife as a guest), no questions were asked, the fast track queue was rather large too.
GOTBound likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by GOTBound
as far as I know unless you're OWE there's no fast track for you. And even then it doesn't include any guests. The exception is if your OWE status is BAEC Gold OR silver you can bring a guest with you.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Genius1
It still amazes me that anyone who has flown in the last 16 years doesn’t turn up to the airport with their own regulation size bag with liquids in.
It still amazes me that people can't go a couple of hours without lipstick! Just check it in! Also that's not as bad as US airports. Last time I was there someone was having a rant with some poor TSA guy about how it's a breach of their human rights to not be allowed through with a 2l bottle of water...
Old Jul 17, 2022, 4:08 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jzlerner
as far as I know unless you're OWE there's no fast track for you. And even then it doesn't include any guests. The exception is if your OWE status is BAEC Gold OR silver you can bring a guest with you.
there is definitely fast track for OWE and OWS. i am not sure why I keep seeing comments that it’s OWE only.

Guesting I am not so sure about, it may be you need to be on the same booking, but not 100% on that.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 4:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KARFA
there is definitely fast track for OWE and OWS. i am not sure why I keep seeing comments that it’s OWE only.

Guesting I am not so sure about, it may be you need to be on the same booking, but not 100% on that.
On the OW website sapphire isn't listed to have ast track, only emarald. And even emarald it doesn't say any guests. I think the reason people get confused is because BA offer fast track to silver members even though this is above OWS benefits
Old Jul 17, 2022, 4:19 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
It is a ba benefit at T5 and T3. See under the “Security” tab. Also answers the guesting query.

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...rt/heathrow-t3
lowfareair, oruvin and GOTBound like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.