Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy to Club

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2022, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Premium Economy to Club

I’m about to purchase a reward PE seat using part avios and part cash. Currently there are no CW seats left. However if a reward CW seat becomes available for that flight - would I be able to upgrade/swap using additional avios?
Old Jul 5, 2022, 4:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by kattyb1234
I’m about to purchase a reward PE seat using part avios and part cash. Currently there are no CW seats left. However if a reward CW seat becomes available for that flight - would I be able to upgrade/swap using additional avios?
If a seat in Club becomes available, you would just book it, and then cancel your existing booking. Your existing booking can be cancelled at any time, and you get back all the Avios and all the cash minus the admin fee, assuming it was an a reward flight booking.
crazyarmadillo likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.