Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Using British Airways voucher for Avios rewards flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2022, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Hi,

Is it possible to use the British Airways voucher towards reward flight redemption with Avios? If so, what is the procedure?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Regards
Old Jun 28, 2022, 3:59 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Welcome to FT dvd_le!

Is this a Future Travel Voucher? What type of booking did it come from, was it a cash booking or a reward booking?

Basically if your voucher came from a cash booking you can only use it towards a new cash booking, and if it came from a reward booking you can only use it towards a new reward booking.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:03 am
Original Poster

It came from BA Customer Relations, kind of compensation due to issues with executive account, not from past cash or reward bookings.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:06 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dvd_le
It came from BA Customer Relations, kind of compensation due to issues with executive account, not from past cash or reward bookings.
Aha ok thanks. So I still think that holds in your case and you can only use this CR cash voucher towards a new cash booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.