Online check in for MCO flight

Old Jun 28, 2022, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Online check in for MCO flight

I’m flying to LGW-MCO tomorrow morning however I don’t know how/where to upload my Covid vax documents - I know VeriFLY doesn’t work for Orlando flights and I can’t see anywhere on MMB to upload them.
The email I got from BA yesterday tells me to go to MMB then “go to the COVID-19 entry requirements section and follow the steps to submit your documents” but I cannot see any steps there to submit documents. Can anyone assist please?

EDIT: I actually got through to someone helpful on the Silver line who directed me to traveldocs.ba.com which is where you submit them - I have no idea why this link isn't just in the pre-departure email they send. The attestation form is out of date though.

Last edited by redsailor; Jun 28, 2022 at 3:33 am

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.