FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   We’re sorry that your flight to [X] has been cancelled. Can't get past this page (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2084160-we-re-sorry-your-flight-x-has-been-cancelled-cant-get-past-page.html)

mh3c Jun 23, 2022 9:54 am

We’re sorry that your flight to [X] has been cancelled. Can't get past this page

received a notice this morning.

We’re sorry that your flight to Berlin has been cancelled. We’ve gone ahead and booked you onto the next available flight.

I go into Manage My Booking and it lands me on a flight disruption screen. But I can't get past this screen. there is no button to press to accept or link to move past. Just an "X" to close the screen which takes you back out to the main BA.com page. Im in a loop and can't get to my booking. Ive tried multiple browsers. any ideas?

KARFA Jun 23, 2022 9:57 am

I have had that before, no button to accept or to find alternative flights. I am afraid you will have to call to sort this booking.

Simonp27 Jun 23, 2022 10:14 am

Originally Posted by mh3c (Post 34362295)
received a notice this morning.

We’re sorry that your flight to Berlin has been cancelled. We’ve gone ahead and booked you onto the next available flight.

I go into Manage My Booking and it lands me on a flight disruption screen. But I can't get past this screen. there is no button to press to accept or link to move past. Just an "X" to close the screen which takes you back out to the main BA.com page. Im in a loop and can't get to my booking. Ive tried multiple browsers. any ideas?

Have you tried a different device? I had this issue on my iPhone/iPad but it worked fine on a PC.

MaxFlyer Jun 23, 2022 10:15 am

If you can’t get through to BA via phone, Tweet them a DM. That’s worked for me in the past. They fix the issue and I’m then able to go in and select a new flight. Alternatively, you tell them which new flight you want and they’ll rebook you into it.

yellow_peril Jun 23, 2022 10:50 am

I'm on the phone now trying to do a change of departure airport from BLQ to FLR as they just binned my flight. I couldn't see anywhere to put in an alternate route on those options, I presume I have no choice but to hold on?
20mins so far but I am having a lovely dog walk at the same time!

Bongodog1964 Jun 23, 2022 3:06 pm

Had exactly the same this afternoon, message that BCN - LHR flight on July 16th had been binned, log on to my booking to select new flight. Log on shows cancelled flight but nothing to click on to select alternative. 30 minutes for phone to be answered, very efficient lady at other end soon books us onto Iberia flight 2 hours later and alters car hire booking. 45 minutes after cancellation all sorted