Missing avios claim

Old Jun 21, 22, 4:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club
Missing avios claim

Hello,

Hope you are all well, its been a while.

I flew to Stockholm at the end of May, the avios and tier points for my outbound flight have not posted (probably because I moved the flight one day earlier). I am unable to submit the claim on the website as it reports the ticket number is inavalid.

I submitted a customer service query with the details but haven't yet heard back, all routes through the customer service menus seem to lead to "sorry we are really busy, please call back later". I am also going to try Twitter. Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you
Old Jun 21, 22, 4:31 am

You can use the online chat. They will the request the points on your behalf. Regardless of avenue you go down, it can be extremely random on how/what works the best
Old Jun 21, 22, 4:39 am
Original Poster

A few photos from my bikes rides to LHR and ARN to Stockholm:

Old Jun 21, 22, 4:40 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
If you have tried the proper route and not been successful then PM
​​​BAMissingAvios
Old Jun 21, 22, 4:40 am
Original Poster

Thank you, I'll give that a try, I must have missed it the online chat option.
Old Jun 21, 22, 4:56 am

Programs: BA Executive Club silver
There is so much of this invalid ticket debacle at the moment apparently! I had some flights on IB at beginning of June on a BA ticket which didn't credit. Last Wednesday I actually got through on the phone and agent told me to submit documents via a website that he gave me. Later that afternoon I also went via the chat option on the website. Tier points and avios were credited today. Not sure which option yielded the result, but I suspect it was the chat option. Good luck with your efforts
Old Jun 21, 22, 3:46 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by visualAd View Post
Hello,

Hope you are all well, its been a while.

I flew to Stockholm at the end of May, the avios and tier points for my outbound flight have not posted (probably because I moved the flight one day earlier). I am unable to submit the claim on the website as it reports the ticket number is inavalid.

I submitted a customer service query with the details but haven't yet heard back, all routes through the customer service menus seem to lead to "sorry we are really busy, please call back later". I am also going to try Twitter. Is there anything else I can try?

Thank you
Was this a BA ticket? The usual form for claiming missing Avios only works with those; for non-BA tickets you are directed to a form you have to fax with the proof. As suggested, you're better off ignoring that and using chat. Unfortunately, BAMissingAvios is apparently quite backlogged at the moment -- I've been in her queue for 6 days now.

Search this Thread