Wiki Posts
Search

Air Baltic Code Shares ex LGW

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL For Life: Hilton Diamond: IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by orbitmic
correct on both counts. Air Baltic check in and regular queue if flying y. I don’t remember needing a different pnr though it was a long time ago!
Thanks for the responses - thought that would be the case since, as pointed out above, Check In is almost always with the operating carrier but just thought I would gently check!

Will see if I can get the BT Locator from the GGL Team - tried their website with the BA one and no joy - as now I am 100% sure it is check in with BT I will probably go HBO and cut out one step on the process.

Am flying Y

Don’t suppose flashing a Gold Card at Premium Gatwick would get me in if BP doesn’t say “Fast Track” or whatever they say on LGW BPs?

(Don’t often fly out of there &#128513
Old Jun 23, 2022, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by travelswithmybriefcase

Don’t suppose flashing a Gold Card at Premium Gatwick would get me in if BP doesn’t say “Fast Track” or whatever they say on LGW BPs?)
It won’t. Fast track at lgw is accessed through no scan and yours will give a big red cross showing you ineligible. You’ll merely have left a few people go in front of you I’m the normal queue you’ll have to rejoin, so basically better to go straight there.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by orbitmic
It won’t. Fast track at lgw is accessed through no scan and yours will give a big red cross showing you ineligible. You’ll merely have left a few people go in front of you I’m the normal queue you’ll have to rejoin, so basically better to go straight there.
Many thanks Orbitmic
Old Jun 23, 2022, 2:52 pm

If fast track security is important to you, you can always purchase it from the Gatwick website.
Old Jun 24, 2022, 12:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 1Aturnleft
If fast track security is important to you, you can always purchase it from the Gatwick website.
Good tip - will bear that in mind .
Old Sep 27, 2023, 3:42 am

Luggage on Air Baltic

[QUOTE=travelswithmybriefcase;34343517]No - each pax has 1x 23kg allowance as booked on BA.com. Not HBO fare[/QUOTE

So if the flight is booked through BA.com you get a 23kg baggage allowance
Old Dec 1, 2023, 8:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, Caribbean Miles Silver, Club Caribbean
I'm flying POS LGW in Club World & I'm BA Silver.

I'm connecting to Air Baltic in economy, I'm assuming no to lounge access even if inbound J.

I was going to go to LHR to get the BA but, I thought it was too risky with only 3:30.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.