Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How long are claims taking at the moment?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2022, 8:00 am
Original Poster

How long are claims taking at the moment?

I had a delayed flight back in February and I submitted a claim shortly after. I have heard nothing from BA other than confirmation that they received it, and a case number. I have chased with an email a few weeks back; no response.

How long are people waiting for claims to be processed at the moment? I realise they are woefully understaffed after sacking too many people but four months seems a bit extreme.

Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2022, 10:33 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Originally Posted by ppp909
I had a delayed flight back in February and I submitted a claim shortly after. I have heard nothing from BA other than confirmation that they received it, and a case number. I have chased with an email a few weeks back; no response.

How long are people waiting for claims to be processed at the moment? I realise they are woefully understaffed after sacking too many people but four months seems a bit extreme.

Thanks
I had exactly the same situation. The only difference that after two months I opened an MCOL case. BA paid the claim plus court fee shortly after. Don’t ask me why is it worth it for them the only explanation, many people not going to open an MCOL case.
ppp909 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 10:35 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
I just had one agreed overnight. Could have knocked me down with a feather.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.