Wiki Posts
Search

Avios Household account transactions view

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2022, 1:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; RyanAir MillionMiler :( ;
Avios Household account transactions view

I can’t find a thread in the dashboard for this so I wondered if anyone can point me at how to view all Avios transactions for my household account? “Manage my Household Account” just shows the member list. Thanks
Old Jun 11, 2022, 1:53 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by wanderingjock
I can’t find a thread in the dashboard for this so I wondered if anyone can point me at how to view all Avios transactions for my household account? “Manage my Household Account” just shows the member list. Thanks
You are only able to view your movements, other members can only see theirs too. Look at the recent transactions on the app or via your BAEC. Example below.
If you make a purchase you will see the total deduction and where other members make a contribution to the total as the "cost" is shared across all members of your HHA.

wanderingjock likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 4:38 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Purchases and refunds used to be shown as pro-rata transactions but since the avios platform upgrade in November they are now shown as a full spend on the owner's account followed by a balancing pro-rata credit from the other HHA member(s). All of which takes up unnecessary lines in your recent transaction list.

A half decent place to see a better recent transaction list is on the BA Rewards app - which is different from the standard BA app.
wanderingjock likes this.

Last edited by vintagepilot; Jun 11, 2022 at 9:13 am
Old Dec 21, 2022, 2:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, Delta PM, AA EXP, Marriott AMB, IHG Gold
What’s the best way to view a statement of the children accounts’ activity to make sure that avios has posted?

thanks!
Old Dec 21, 2022, 12:34 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by Melodsal
What’s the best way to view a statement of the children accounts’ activity to make sure that avios has posted?

thanks!
ask them for their password and BA account number?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.