Search

SKG [will it return in Summer 2023?]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2022, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Brown
SKG [will it return in Summer 2023?]

Hello,

Would anyone know if SKG has been removed from the schedule for next year. Looking to book for May next year and it says no flights, will they be released later?

FP
Old Jun 9, 2022, 4:15 am

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Possibly yes. SKG has been a seasonal route for years now. Most of the flights are usually busy if not full.
becks1 likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 4:39 am

Programs: BAEC
SKG is scheduled to return to LGW next summer. BA Euroflyer have not published their S23 schedule, so you’ll have to wait a little longer I’m afraid.
becks1 likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 5:21 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by BAeuro
SKG is scheduled to return to LGW next summer. BA Euroflyer have not published their S23 schedule, so you’ll have to wait a little longer I’m afraid.
BAEuro, have you heard anything about next summer yet from BA Euroflyer? Likewise the winter schedule is still looking a bit light? Many thanks.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 6:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Brown
Thanks for all the help.

FP
Old Jun 12, 2022, 8:49 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by vectismanpaul
BAEuro, have you heard anything about next summer yet from BA Euroflyer? Likewise the winter schedule is still looking a bit light? Many thanks.
Not next summer I’m afraid, but I have seen the plans for W22 and there is definitely a lot to add.

There are a few new routes pencilled in (subject to change) and a lot of boosted frequencies.

Some of BA’s A321ceos will also be based at Gatwick for the winter.
vectismanpaul likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 8:54 am

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by BAeuro
Not next summer I’m afraid, but I have seen the plans for W22 and there is definitely a lot to add.

There are a few new routes pencilled in (subject to change) and a lot of boosted frequencies.

Some of BA’s A321ceos will also be based at Gatwick for the winter.
Many thanks for this information. It all sounds very positive. Any ideas when the flight schedule will be published and bookable? Several other airlines have announced plans for the coming winter in the last week or so. I am sure BAEuroflyer do not wish to be left behind. Will the problem of crew shortage be solved by winter 22/23 so the plans come to fruition successfully? Thanks again.

Do you think you should give indications about these plans in the main Ba Euroflyer thread? Just an idea.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 7:01 am

Thessaloniki May 2023

I am looking to book with cash on BA for Thessaloniki (SKG) in May 2023, returning June 4th. Flights dates are not available to pick, but no flights come up. Does anyone know why LON-SKG is not currently available, and when it will be available to book?
Old Jun 15, 2022, 7:04 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Yes. that route is from LGW. BA Euroflyer have yet to publish their '23 schedule.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 7:16 am

Programs: BAEC Silver IHG Diamond Ambassador Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by PGberkshire
Yes. that route is from LGW. BA Euroflyer have yet to publish their '23 schedule.
I was wondering why Malta was unbookable...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.