Silver but can't choose seats?

Old Jun 1, 22, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Silver but can't choose seats?

I have recently booked a trip (CE out, Econ back) to RAK using avios and a companion voucher. I am silver but unable to choose seats without paying on MMB - it states I can do so upon check in - is this a glitch or is this because I used a companion voucher and my partner has no status? Thank you for any thoughts.
Old Jun 1, 22, 5:33 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by Tootall33 View Post
I have recently booked a trip (CE out, Econ back) to RAK using avios and a companion voucher. I am silver but unable to choose seats without paying on MMB - it states I can do so upon check in - is this a glitch or is this because I used a companion voucher and my partner has no status? Thank you for any thoughts.
Go to MMB on Finnair and remove your BAEC numbers from the booking. Exit and log back in again to your BAEC and re add you FF numbers. log out and log in and it should work - just needs a prod.
allycat53 and Fatdickie like this.
Old Jun 1, 22, 6:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by sunshinebob View Post
Go to MMB on Finnair and remove your BAEC numbers from the booking. Exit and log back in again to your BAEC and re add you FF numbers. log out and log in and it should work - just needs a prod.
That did it - thank you - what a great site this is.
allycat53, Lioneye and Fatdickie like this.

Search this Thread