Wiki Posts
Search

Reward flights to a continent

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2022, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA: Silver,
Reward flights to a continent

I have looked through the reward posts and can't find the answer, although I feel that it must have been asked before: I have rough 'fixed' dates for travel and I am hoping to travel to SFO, or LAX, or, come to think of it, anywhere in USA within reason. I have gone through the spending Avios booker on ba.com but it seems laborious going destination by destination. Is there a short-cut to show reward (and 2-4-1) availability to all CONUS destinations? Clarifying, I'd like to use up a 2-4-1 before it expires (in March next year) on a 'pointy end' flight.
Old May 31, 2022, 7:37 am

Programs: BA Bronze
Originally Posted by onaswan
I have looked through the reward posts and can't find the answer, although I feel that it must have been asked before: I have rough 'fixed' dates for travel and I am hoping to travel to SFO, or LAX, or, come to think of it, anywhere in USA within reason. I have gone through the spending Avios booker on ba.com but it seems laborious going destination by destination. Is there a short-cut to show reward (and 2-4-1) availability to all CONUS destinations? Clarifying, I'd like to use up a 2-4-1 before it expires (in March next year) on a 'pointy end' flight.
Reward Flight Finder might be useful for you to try. You can't search by continent but you can very quickly update your search rather than going through the whole BA process. You need to make an account but can sign up for free
Old May 31, 2022, 7:59 am

You can search by continent and class on the BA app.
Old May 31, 2022, 8:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, EI, VS
Originally Posted by 12d121
Reward Flight Finder might be useful for you to try. You can't search by continent but you can very quickly update your search rather than going through the whole BA process. You need to make an account but can sign up for free
seatspy.com is another site which may be of use. I find it better than rewardflightfinder
m8_rotate likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 7:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA: Silver,
Many thanks. That is a slicker method - now we just need it to make more seats available :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.