EDI to LCY - verify Covid docs

Old May 17, 22, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite, IHG Spire Ambassador, Accor Silver
EDI to LCY - verify Covid docs

Flying from EDI to LCY tomorrow, and in MMB I have a banner saying that BA will review my Covid docs at the airport.

Now, unless I've missed some news, I'm not expecting any docs to need to be checked! So is this just BA IT being typically rubbish? Will this stop me doing OLCI?
TarquinMontague and SxMan like this.
Old May 17, 22, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by ibbitsc View Post
Flying from EDI to LCY tomorrow, and in MMB I have a banner saying that BA will review my Covid docs at the airport.

Now, unless I've missed some news, I'm not expecting any docs to need to be checked! So is this just BA IT being typically rubbish? Will this stop me doing OLCI?

Hi

It is BA it being up to its normal high standards

It should not affect olci
No docs checked ( unless checking bags where they may ask for a passport or drivers license at check in)
Regards

Tbs
Old May 17, 22, 10:18 am

I’ve got this on the desktop site for my EDI/LHR later in the week, there is a button to press and it takes you to another screen where you input your origin and destination along with travel dates. When you submit them it tells you no docs required for England.

Should be fine for OLCI

I think it may be something new to allow pax to see exactly what docs they need as every destination is in there.
KARFA likes this.
Old May 17, 22, 11:49 am

Programs: BA (Gold)
Same for my LHR-NCL later on this week!
Old May 17, 22, 12:38 pm

Programs: BA GFL, GGL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Gold, IHG Diamond, Hertz Gold 5*
I got this for my LHR-MAN (God help me) tomorrow. But BP issued on the app with no fuss so its clearly BA ITs lack of acceptance criteria and testing before release. Id get fired for this kind of thing but it seems to be acceptable at BA.
Old May 17, 22, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite, IHG Spire Ambassador, Accor Silver
Thanks all! Good ol BA IT!

As others have said - didnt impact OLCI.
Old May 17, 22, 3:17 pm

Programs: FB Platinum; IHG Rewards Club Diamond; HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by ibbitsc View Post

Maybe BA has been given advance notice that Scotland is going to declare UDI overnight.

Search this Thread