SATS Premier Checkin at SIN

Old May 13, 2022, 12:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Silver, IHG Platinum Elite, Qatar Privilege Club
SATS Premier Checkin at SIN

I’m on the BA16, leaving at 10:35 on 13 May, can anyone confirm that the SATS Premium check in opens six hours before the flight, as noted on the horribly inaccurate BA website. Thanks.
Old May 13, 2022, 2:10 am

Not sure if the SATS Premium Checkin is open... but even if not, you can check in for BA16 when the main checkin counter opens for BA15 checkin, at 4:30 pm.
Old May 13, 2022, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by carrotjuice
Not sure if the SATS Premium Checkin is open... but even if not, you can check in for BA16 when the main checkin counter opens for BA15 checkin, at 4:30 pm.
Thanks, I’ll head out to the airport shortly.
Old May 13, 2022, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by Exsilver
Thanks, I’ll head out to the airport shortly.
Have a good flight. Hope you don't encounter "the no water in toilets" woes on your return journey!
Old May 13, 2022, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Have a good flight. Hope you don't encounter "the no water in toilets" woes on your return journey!
Thanks, the SATS checkin is closed although their lounge is open. We checked in at BA at Row 10 and are now in The Bar in the BA lounge. If there is no water I won’t be posting here, I don’t want to re-ignite world War 3! Edit: The Bar is so dingy we lasted one glass of champagne and left for the main lounge.

Last edited by Exsilver; May 13, 2022 at 4:30 am
Old May 13, 2022, 4:39 am

Thanks, the SATS checkin is closed although their lounge is open. We checked in at BA at Row 10 and are now in The Bar in the BA lounge. If there is no water I won’t be posting here, I don’t want to re-ignite world War 3! Edit: The Bar is so dingy we lasted one glass of champagne and left for the main lounge.
Hop over to the QF business lounge and have a much nicer meal, with more personable service. And fantastic barista pulled coffee.
Old May 13, 2022, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Hop over to the QF business lounge and have a much nicer meal, with more personable service. And fantastic barista pulled coffee.
Yes we started there, very attentive, shown to exclusive first area and they wouldn’t even let me log into the Wi-Fi myself, insisting on doing it for me and called by name every time they spoke to us.
AmaaiZeg and Genius1 like this.
Old May 13, 2022, 7:13 am

Yes we started there, very attentive, shown to exclusive first area and they wouldn’t even let me log into the Wi-Fi myself, insisting on doing it for me and called by name every time they spoke to us.
Is the salt and pepper squid on the menu? Anything else you particularly liked on the QF menu?
Old May 13, 2022, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by AmaaiZeg
Is the salt and pepper squid on the menu? Anything else you particularly liked on the QF menu?
The menu in the temporary First area of the QF Business lounge is the same as the rest of the lounge, so sadly no salt and pepper squid.

I enjoyed the dim sum and laksa last month.
AmaaiZeg likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 11:18 am

Programs: BAEC silver

Doesn't look like the best of trips flight wise as it appears the plane went back to the gate.
Old May 13, 2022, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Flight delayed 25 hours, currently in the Regent Hotel 🙄
Old May 13, 2022, 3:18 pm

Programs: BAEC silver

Oh no! What happened? Hopefully tomorrow will be ok…..would be today of all days given the date….ok, yesterday in your time zone.
BA5E likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 4:31 pm

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
Wow but at least you are in a great hotel and can get a good nights sleep
Old May 13, 2022, 4:40 pm

Programs: BA GOLD/OWE BA Amex Prem Plus Tesco Airmiles Qantas Bronze IHG SPG Eithad
At least looking at the website the hotel looks amazing and you can relax and feel refreshed in the morning when picked up to catch your delayed flight back to LHR
Old May 13, 2022, 6:03 pm

Yikes! Are flights out of SIN so full that they couldn’t rebook you on another airline?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.