Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA mgmt overhaul

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2022, 2:05 pm

Programs: BA Blue, Marriott Plat Life, UA Silver (thx Marriott), IHG Gold, Accor Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Ladyfliestheredwhiteandblues
In my view neither can be trusted. You read some letters in national newspapers from head of this or head of that and you’d be forgiven for thinking they lived in a parallel universe. There are no issues or if they are we just need a little more cash to resolve them.
103 days average (working days or elapsed?) is not a delay? Pull the other one. I used to get CRB checks turned round in10 working days at most and although these are more thorough I cannot believe that 4 months is how long they always took.
BA of course needed to factor this in. You get the big bucks for dealing with issues and anticipating them.
It used to take about 2 weeks to get BPSS and about 6 weeks to get SC Clearance. I know now that SC Clearance is several months. So it looks like it's the current political method (not just in the UK to be fair) of saying yes everything's fine, when it isn't.

T

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.