Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

US West Coast: routes most likely to have Club Suites?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US West Coast: routes most likely to have Club Suites?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2022, 11:17 pm

Programs: BA, Virgin Atlantic, Alaska, JetBlue, Marriott Bonvoy, Hertz
Originally Posted by bernardh
Thanks all. Looks like SFO is going to be the most straightforward for me unless I roll the dice and hope SAN gets 350 again next year.
BA284, the earlier of the usually twice daily SFO-LHR, is typically a 772 or 773. It looks like almost all of the former and around half of the latter have CS. Assuming equally likely to get any 772/773 then around a 75% chance as of now, even higher next year.
Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Equipment comes and goes. A twice 777 operation can become 380+787, or the other way round. Apart from jfk I really think the wisest thing to do for now is to pick routes on convenience, price and timings (though admittedly those can change too!)

a good example is LAS mentioned above - it’s had so many equipment changes over the years I’d definitely avoid picking it based on the 350 because to le that’s a recipe for disappointment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.