Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Business Cabin - window or centre seat ?

Old May 7, 22, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Executive Club

Good morning..... my wife and I have a flight in the Business Cabins from Boston to LHR coming up.

Does anyone have a view if the windows seats or the centre seats are better? Or are they the same? We would rather have the better seat even if that means we dont sit together, so if the window seats are better we will sit one behind the other. Our experience is that in some of the BA first class layouts, you get a better seat, cubby-hole space etc going for two window seats, than the two middle seats together.

Any thoughts would be great to hear. Thanks

Last edited by hewittj1; May 7, 22 at 3:22 am Reason: missed word from the title
Old May 7, 22, 3:53 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Assuming it's the B777-300, with Club Suites;

It's our/my preference with Mrs Neil to go behind each other, as we both like a window seat. I can't think of any huge differences between window and aisle in the Club Suites - but I may stand corrected on that!

The new Club Suites seats are so far from each other in the middle, it felt like we had to shout at each other to have a conversation!

Either way we didn't really talk to eachother - so at least we had the view!
Old May 7, 22, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by hewittj1 View Post
Good morning..... my wife and I have a flight in the Business Cabins from Boston to LHR coming up.

Does anyone have a view if the windows seats or the centre seats are better? Or are they the same? We would rather have the better seat even if that means we dont sit together, so if the window seats are better we will sit one behind the other. Our experience is that in some of the BA first class layouts, you get a better seat, cubby-hole space etc going for two window seats, than the two middle seats together.

Any thoughts would be great to hear. Thanks
Hi,

When are you flying and what aircraft type is it? as seats vary between aircraft types

Regards

TBS
Old May 7, 22, 4:05 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
For club suites, and other similar 1-2-1 layouts, we tend to go for window seats, except sometimes overnight flights with no view and/or planning mostly to sleep. One strange quirk we have encountered in centre pairs is having different cabin crew in the two aisles and getting food and drink served at different times.

Search this Thread