Grounded 747

Old May 4, 2022, 3:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Grounded 747

Apologies to create a new topic - though someone posted on here maybe a week ago or so a place where you could visit an old BA 747. I’ve tried to go through my history and forum to no avail. Can anyone remember the link or site? Remember a red mini being in front of one the pictures.
Have a rare day off so would love to go if possible and plan accordingly.
as always, thank you in advance.
Old May 4, 2022, 3:49 am

Programs: BA, VS
There are a few that are now open (if not all the time to the public), but I believe the one with the red mini was G-CIVB at Kemble, or Cotswold Airport as it likes to be known.

More details can be found here: https://www.cotswoldairport.com/g-ci...ing-747-negus/
Old May 4, 2022, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by wdcosta117
Apologies to create a new topic - though someone posted on here maybe a week ago or so a place where you could visit an old BA 747. I’ve tried to go through my history and forum to no avail. Can anyone remember the link or site? Remember a red mini being in front of one the pictures.
Have a rare day off so would love to go if possible and plan accordingly.
as always, thank you in advance.
At Cotswold (Kemble) Airport.

https://cotswoldairport.ticketsrv.co.uk/tickets/
Old May 4, 2022, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Thank you both for the such speedy response. This is exactly the link - didn’t realise it was only open on weekends. However I’ll be sure to buy a ticket for the following.
Again thank you.
Old May 4, 2022, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by wdcosta117
Can anyone remember the link or site? Remember a red mini being in front of one the pictures.
This was the post: BA to retire entire B747 fleet
TedToToe and wdcosta117 like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.