Wiki Posts
Search

What Info do they need???

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2022, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
What Info do they need???

Flying 05/05/22 LHR to JFK, just checking all is in order and we see this when we log onto our BA account home page ( before MMB)

As far as we can tell , we have completed all the AP info ( USA hotel address, passport info , contact details etc..), apart from the not applicable optional stuff. What else is there??? .Downloaded verifly, just waiting on covid test in the morning.

Last edited by JaqRL; May 3, 2022 at 2:19 pm Reason: Missed attachment
Old May 3, 2022, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Wait until you have all the necessary documentation (eg. negative COVID test), and have completed VeriFLY, and then you'll be fine to check in online.
Old May 3, 2022, 9:48 pm

I had the same problem recently. Nothing was missing. I spoke to BA twice about it and they scratched their heads in puzzlement. At OLCI time all was fine.
Old May 4, 2022, 2:18 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Yeoman5
I had the same problem recently. Nothing was missing. I spoke to BA twice about it and they scratched their heads in puzzlement. At OLCI time all was fine.
Me too, but it's not a new phenomenon. I experienced it pre-Covid. If you've checked all your pre-flight passenger info and are confident it's complete I think you can probably assume it's a system glitch. You'll find out one way or another at OLCI. If that thought makes you nervous you can try editing/updating your info by re-entering all the data and re-submitting it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.