Search

QR TP / Avios not posting to BAEC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2022, 1:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Question QR TP / Avios not posting to BAEC

Morning all,

Im new, so not not sure if this is the right place..

Flew LHR-DOH-CMB in R Last month. First Leg ( 140 TP 4600 Avios), not posted, rejected twice on BAEC claim.
Is the next step sending a picture of the BP and patiently waiting....

All quite odd, as I presume the computers do it all, and all other legs inc returns have posted correctly...
Old Apr 26, 2022, 4:37 am

Programs: BA GGL & GFL, EK Platinum
I'm having a similar issue. BA flights booking direct with BA; exec number printed on the boarding passes yet no avois or tier points awarded.

i try making a claim online and my ticket number (sent to me by BA) isn't recognised.

System upgrades?
Old Apr 26, 2022, 4:57 am

As always with these missing Avios/TP threads, your options (if the online claim form has been misbehaving or not yielded the desired result):

1. Call BAEC and claim, by far the easiest and quickest method IMO
2. If the above hasn’t worked, send a PM to BAMissingAvios
Old Apr 26, 2022, 5:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond
Welcome to the forum! Quite the opposite as I have had recently where my QR segments have posted quicker than my BA segments from the same day.

Might be time to open a customer relations case and attach the BP... and then wait 8-10 weeks for them to not respond to you.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by YacozA
Might be time to open a customer relations case and attach the BP... and then wait 8-10 weeks for them to not respond to you.
I sincerely don’t believe the OP needs to go through this. I’d advise them to call BAEC (whilst I appreciate wait might be lengthy, it’ll yield results) or PM BAMissingAvios once they’ve hit the requirements to be able to send PMs
KARFA likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Diamond
Can you call them right now? I thought customer relations / exec club lines were hanging up on people currently?

The PM option is probably the best.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by YacozA
Can you call them right now? I thought customer relations / exec club lines were hanging up on people currently?
Customer relations isn't accepting phone calls but BAEC is, particularly the "priority" Silver/Gold/GGL lines. I think you have to press option 3 (or 4? Don't remember exactly) to connect to the BAEC team specifically. One shouldn't select the option for feedback/complaints etc as this will route it to Customer Relations whereby one will get an automated message stating they aren't accepting calls and then get disconnected.

The PM option is only really for escalations if the phone line and online form haven't yielded anything. However, I can assure you that BAEC once you get through to them are very good and more often than not all they need is a ticket number, flight numbers, dates and potentially a booking reference/PNR and it'll get credited. You have to give it at least 7 - 10 days before calling them though as any Avios/TPs could award anytime within that initial period.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 8:06 am

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador
No problems here. Fast posting for MAN - DOH - MNL last week.
AirbusA350 likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 3:32 pm

There are loads of partner flights not crediting. I’m chasing several at the moment, including one that has posted but in the wrong class. It’s a hassle having to call, but you get there eventually.

Last edited by Confus; Apr 27, 2022 at 2:43 pm Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.