Is BA.com down?

Old Apr 12, 2022, 2:05 am

Also unable to view any of my bookings using the app on iPhone, getting the same message as above.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 4:23 am

Oh, deep joy. In attempting to make a booking on ba.com earlier (flight + car, so now BAH), the website crashed at the confirmation stage and kicked me back to the home page. I didn't receive a confirmation email, so replicated the booking process, which was successful at the second attempt. Then I received a further email, showing that my first attempt was indeed successful.

So I have duplicate bookings, neither of which can be cancelled online and BAH are all-but impossible to contact by phone.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 9:54 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Soupey202
Also unable to view any of my bookings using the app on iPhone, getting the same message as above.
same here. since 3 or 4 days everything is gone on the PC
Old Apr 13, 2022, 12:57 am

Programs: Some
Have had the same issues for last few days both with the iPhone app and online. When I tried to check in online (for ZRH) I got an error - not sure if that’s because of IT issues or BA hasn’t updated the check in process for Switzerland to reflect the fact there are no checks now.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 2:20 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold;BA GGL; hhonors lifetime diamond; Marriott lt Gold; IH Plat Amb; Amex Centurion
Still unable to see any of my bookings online either by PC or app. This is infuriating.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 2:28 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by hsmall
Still unable to see any of my bookings online either by PC or app. This is infuriating.
Neither can I - and this has been going on for 48 hours I can get in manually via MMB - but this is ridiculous
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:01 am

If I manually check on the website, the booking (using booking ref and surname) shows, but as PG says above this is irritating.

My iOS app is working though.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, several other less interesting cards...
Same here. I can’t see any of my bookings and it’s been this way for five days. I have to search my email for the PNR and then input this manually.

It’s frustrating to find something wrong with BA round every corner. I look forward to the day they start getting things right but that may be a while off.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:45 am

Programs: Aegean Airlines Silver, British Airways Gold, Virgin Atlantic Silver
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Neither can I - and this has been going on for 48 hours I can get in manually via MMB - but this is ridiculous
my bookings have just reappeared in the app :-)
Old Apr 13, 2022, 3:45 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Same here, for days. It's a bit pants
Old Apr 13, 2022, 4:48 am

Now I did what gallagher said and tried the app. It said the same as the other so I went to past bookings and there were all the past bookings. I went back to Upcoming - there they were!

xxx
gallagher likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 5:19 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Woohoo! Thanks for that. It's working again
gallagher likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2022, 4:09 am

There is nothing more infuriating here on FB than unfinished business. I came on here ranting about the bookings having disappeared - I had even invoked the help of the Maestro. I am delighted to tell you that there were all back this morning. Situation resolved.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.