Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot log in to app?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Question Cannot log in to app?

I foolishly logged out of the app on my Android 10 mobile.
When I try to log back in, I get a message "Sorry, we can't show all your bookings. Bookings used to apply for a voucher will no longer appear in your account." When closing this message, the login screen appears again. Seems to be stuck in a constant loop.
I tried un- and re-installing, to no avail.

Does anyone have any insights into this? I have done a forum search, but couldn't find anything.

Thank you.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Mine always shows this message - however clicking the refresh arrow does show all the bookings
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:08 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze, Mucci recipient
Have you tried logging in via the mobile website (not the app) using your phone's Internet browser?
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Mine always shows this message - however clicking the refresh arrow does show all the bookings
Thank you. My problem is that I can't log in any more in the first place. Seem to be stuck between the login page and the message. Trying to log in produces the message; closing that just brings me back to the login page, but no further.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AJA_
Have you tried logging in via the mobile website (not the app) using your phone's Internet browser?
Thank you.
Logging into the mobile site works without problems (as does the desktop site).
It's only the app that giving me grief.
AJA_ likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 3:30 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze, Mucci recipient
No idea how to fix the app but at least you can still get into your account on your mobile.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by TeflonMan
Thank you.
Logging into the mobile site works without problems (as does the desktop site).
It's only the app that giving me grief.
I have exactly the same problem with the App for a couple of weeks now. I can find one booking at once without logging in that's all, no idea either how to fix it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.